Life is Still Good!!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting psyched about the cruise

Hi everyone! This is my first post. My wife Sara and I will be embarking on a 107-day world cruise starting on January 27th on the Pacific Princess (Love Boat). I have several new toys for the trip; my Acer AspireOne netbook, Sony portable DVD player, lots of movies (for those long days at sea) and a new Panasonic camera. I hope I can be creative enough with this blog to keep things interesting. I have read several blogs already about world cruises and, to be honest, I don't know if I can do as well. Some great writers out there (right Michelle - aworldcruise4me?).

We have a house-sitter staying for the entire cruise; a very nice couple that used to live in the area. We needed someone to stay with our cat.

I am getting things ready for the trip. Getting clothes ready, music loaded on my IPod, movies, preparing form 4868 for automatic extension of income taxes, figuring out what tours to take at our different ports, etc. So much to do, so little time. I will post our itinerary (as soon as I figure out how to do it). Enough for now. Please plan on joining us on our world adventure.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to follow along! Looking forward to your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will also be on this cruise. I've added your blog to mine so folks can get another perspective. Look forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara and Ken! We will be following you from Roaring Spring!
    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete