Life is Still Good!!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I Take Our Cat With Us

Well, it's 3 weeks to lift-off. Getting a little nervous about things yet to do. I think I have all the gizmos I need, but you never know what other toys are out there to use on a lengthy cruise like ours. The suitcases are lined up on the bed in our spare bedroom and the clothes and stuff are spread out next to them and I wonder if I am thinking of everything to bring. Can I bring our cat? No, I guess not.
Our housesitters will be in the area about a week before departure. We are trying to create closet space for them. We will put our winter clothes in plastic bins and stick them in the garage so they can have space in our closets.
Getting a bunch of DVD's together for those long sea days. I will let folks borrow them along with a portable DVD player. I hope they like my selection. Do you think anyone would like to see Easy Rider again? Yes, I am a child of the 60's--but I don't remember much of it (LOL).
Stay tuned folks. I will try to make this blog un-boring!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your cruise is right around the corner. I would love to add it to my blogroll if you would like. It would be great to get your updates as you cruise around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, add us to your blogroll. I just hope I can keep this blog interesting.

    ReplyDelete