Life is Still Good!!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's me, again! (Punxsutawney Phil)

Faithful followers, when I was selecting the photographs to include with my entry on Easter Island, I discovered that Sara failed to inform me that she had taken photographs from the television screen in our room of the Wake Show in which I informed the world that we would have an early spring. Because I am sure that you would want to view the reenactment of my prediction by Brett, our cruise director, and Frankie, the deputy cruise director who gave me such a cute voice, I am sending these pictures to you.

Part of the reason why I predicted an early spring is those fools who think that just because the United States is experiencing a terrible winter that it is only logical that the country must have six more weeks of winter weather ahead of it. Check back with me on the first day of Spring to learn if my prediction was correct or only one of spite!

No comments:

Post a Comment