Life is Still Good!!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blog post

Hi, Ken and Sara!

Thank you very much for your post on Jay! Interesting precautions against the Somali pirates.

Jay is an affable guy but he is a brat. A lovable, charming, hard-working brat though. I wish I'd seen a copy of the Princess Patter announcing his impending arranged marriage! Parents do play a big role in this.

He was right about advising you on visiting Mumbai with an open mind, something that holds true for all of India.

My best to you both for continued travels through the world! Belated wedding anniversary wishes and what a way to celebrate! Congratulations!

Best regards,

Rashmi

2 comments:

  1. my husband and I were on the ship.from La to sydney.we are now poor starving boat people.
    you would find Donna and June's blog about the trip interesting as well.
    we enjoyed our time on board the pacific princess.
    8061

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I shall look your blog up! Glad you enjoyed being on board the Pacific Princess.

    ReplyDelete