Life is Still Good!!!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

World Cruise blog

Dear Ken and Sara,

My name is Rashmi and I have been following your World Cruise blog. I apologize for reaching you both this way and possibly troubling you but want to compliment you on your blog. Thank you so very much for the highlights! Your pictures and tour details are wonderful.

My boyfriend is a Junior Asst. Purser on your ship right now. His name is Jay Rao and is a tall, dark, handsome Indian from Mumbai. He started off at the front desk but might be handling shore excursions now.

I live in Los Angeles and got to spend time with him when the Pacific Princess was docked there on February 14th. If you do get to see him, could you please say, "Hi!" to him for me?

I hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise in the most delightful fashion!

Best regards,

Rashmi

No comments:

Post a Comment